Thursday 23 January 2014

Todays hair - HOTD

So I've recently been wearing my hair in this half up half down do, it reminds me of how I used to have my hair a lot back in the 90's! I love how voluminous your hair can look and even though my hair is relatively long it makes my hair look so much more longer and I get a lot of compliments on how long it looks.

I just grab a random section from the crown of my head, this can vary every single time, I take larger sections sometimes and others I take smaller sections, it's all down to how you feel really. I then take a backcombing comb/brush and go about my business backcombing until I'm happy, then I take a hairband and tie the ponytail, once again backcomb at the base of the ponytail for even more volume and around where you can see the parting so that is hidden and for even more volume. I finally add some hairspray and salt spray for texture as I'm not a lover of sleek straight hair, I love messy texture with my hair as my face seems to carry it off a lot better I'm told..?






No comments:

Post a Comment