Monday 3 February 2014

Saturday Night Out - Red Lips

So I had a girls night out with my two very good friends Nicole and Kelsey. This was a drama free night full of dancing, singing and drinking...a lot.

I am starting to get better at my smokey eye look, finally I no longer look like a panda or like I've got two black eyes! I am yet to get smokier on the bottom lashes as I like the wide eye look but I may play around with make up soon to try and get to the next level.

Here are some photos before the night got messy to say!






Foundation: L'Oreal True Match   Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection   Brightening Under Eye: No7 Instant Radiance   Setting Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte   Bronzer: Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Foundation (This is a darker shade I use to bronze my complexion up)   Contour:   Hoola Bronzer  Blush: Sleek Rose Gold   Eyes: MUA Immaculate Palette   Eyebrows: ELF Brow Kit   Blush: Sleek Rose Gold   Lips: MUA Red Lip Liner & Rimmel Alarm Lipstick 

No comments:

Post a Comment