Wednesday 22 January 2014

L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation

This foundation has to be on my list of favourite foundations to say the least!

This foundation claims to be 'super-blendable' and 'matches skin colour and texture' Along with saying that in 2 weeks your skin will look healthier, smoother and more even from using it, also a beautiful flawless-looking complexion..You're skin only better.

I only got this foundation because I got a voucher to have so much money of it and this was really the only massive incentive to buy this product, although I am glad I did buy it for that reason as L'Oreal will be having me back to their display very soon to try out other products! Well done L'Oreal!

The packaging is in a glass bottle with a pump, to me a pump is key as I have no special technique using a foundation without a pump, it just goes everywhere and I end up loosing a lot of product. The foundation I do this a lot with, although I have managed to not do it so much is my Revlon ColourStay. I love this foundation and I will do a review on that soon, but without a pump I wasted so much to begin with. Boo.

Now onto the foundation itself and to see if it lives up to the description.  I agree that it is super-blendable, this glides onto the skin and even though I did get a shade that was probably a slight bit too dark when I put it on my skin and compared it to my skin on my face and neck, but I personally don't want to have my TRUE shade as I would be a walking white ghost! So I have the shade N2 Vanille which is still a very light shade as this range has an amazing range of colours, if I got my real shade I'd be around Nude Ivory but I would be too light for my liking.

So when blending this possibly too dark shade onto my face and neck it blends seamlessly! It looks scary at first and you think oh...But then you start blending and it's basically gone (not the foundation, the scary darkness)

I'm not sure about the healthier, smoother, evening effect it claims to give you after 2 weeks as I don't use foundation every single day. I may try and see about it this but putting foundation on everyday when I don't need to seems pointless to me really.

Overall I love this foundation and will be repurchasing it once this has emptied and I am very proud to say it does do the things it says on the packaging.

Excuse the mess of a student and photography student! It will be tidy soon.


Foundation Shade



Just foundation



Finished Make Up

Finished Make up

Primer: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer   Foundation: L'Oreal True Match   Under eye concealer: No7 Instant Radiance   Spot concealer:  Revlon PhotoReady   Poweder: Rimmel Stay Matte   Eyebrows: MUA Pro-Brow Kit   Eyes: MUA Undress eyeshadow palette   Lips:   ELF Pouty Petal 

No comments:

Post a Comment