Tuesday 14 January 2014

Back to university!

So I'm now back at university after a lovely 3 week break, well it was hardly a break as I worked almost everyday at my work place and had university work to crack on with! The work never stops!

But today was something that I am prone to and didn't come to surprise me when it happened. I did in fact blow the fuse in my whole entire flat, this meant all 4 rooms had no electricity what so ever, our corridor lights didn't come on with the sensor and our kitchen was completely gone. 

I managed to do this by simply trying to cook my lunch, happy as I was cooking away and then all of a sudden one of the hobs button things blew up and sparks came flying out of it, letting a scream out and jumping back in shock and horror I walked into the corridor to then find myself in complete darkness, I then went back into the kitchen and messaged my flat mate saying "I think I blew something up, are you in the flat?" 

A few minutes later after we tried to fix the problem ourselves looking at the circuit box, we decided to phone down to reception and explain what I had done..rather embarrassing to say the least! So the lovely man came and had a look to see the damage I had produced, the verdict was I blew up that certain hob plate (we are getting a brand new one) our extractor fan had also gone or I may have even blown that too, but that was too indeed fixed as was our corridor light that had been broken before I did any of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment