Wednesday 27 February 2013

Flirty champagne eyeshadow

So this make up look is what I love to wear pretty much everyday when I'm off for lunch with friends or I'm off out for a day with the boyfriend. It's a beautiful subtle smokey eye with a champagne eyeshadow base.

First of all I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Pink all over my lid for a creamy shimmery base.


















I then used the MakeUp Academy palette in Undressed and I used Shade 2 all over my lids, for the crease I mixed Shade 4 & 5 together making a matte slight shimmer crease colour and finally I used Shade 1 for the inner corner to brighten the whole look up and your eyes up.


















I used the MakeUp Academy E3 Blending brush and the E1 Eyeshadow brush to apply the shadows.


















I then used my L'Oreal Paris Extra - Volume Collagene in a brown colour to give a more natural look but you can use any black mascara you like if you want more drama on the lashes.


















Here is the finished look. Hope you like it!






































Love

No comments:

Post a Comment