Wednesday 1 August 2012

Morning skincare

My skin can become oily especially in the summer! My make up never wants to stay on my face for more than a few hours and I have found a way to keep it on for a lot longer so here is my morning skin care. You know when you wake up you look like you've been dragged through a bush backwards and your face is like the sun shining from the lovely natural oil your face has....Or is that just me? Anyway so I use 3 products for washing my face, I know this might seem a lot but each one does it's own different thing to my skin. 

For getting that awful shin from my face I use Clean&Clear Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Facial Scrub (a bit long) This is amazing for getting rid of my shining face in the morning it leaves my face matte you could say, although it does make my face feel a little tight I just had some of my OIL FREE moisturiser and my skins plumps out you could say. The smell of this scrub is amazing it has lemongrass and fruit extracts and you can really smell it on your face and in the tube which is a plus if anything smells good then there is a higher percent chance I'll like it! 

 For just a general scrub that gets rid of your dead skin and leaves you with skin as smooth as a baby's bottom it has to be Soap&Glory Flake Away. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scrub it leaves my skin so soft and silky! I have to say if Soap&Glory want to send my anything to review or trail then I would take it without thinking, their products are just so amazing and I have used a lot of their products as they are not the most cheapest or the most expensive they are the right price for what you get and they can last for ages if you don't over do it. I also love the smell of this scrub with shea butter, sugar, peach seed powder, sea salt, grapeseed and almond oils...*breath* Recently I've noticed they have brought out a cosmetics line and I am pretty excited and might have to go a buy some as they seem like amazing and have seen good reviews for them, let me know if you'd like to see some reviews on any of the products.

And finally I'm not prone to whiteheads or pimples I may get the odd one or two now and again or some small groups around my face but nothing to bad, but I have awful pores and blackheads all around my face! It's horrible and although you can cover up with foundation you can only hid so much! I use Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub I haven't been on this product for long but I have seen some different but nothing major and I've been looking into the Soap&Glory Scrub Your Nose In It Multitasking Scrub And Mask which has a lot of good reviews and I always seem to go back to Soap&Glory products.

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment