Monday 6 August 2012

Birthday blog!

So today it is my birthday! Yay! 
Only been a tad excited all day and feeling fat from the chocolates I have received....FATTIE

At the mere age of 17 I am getting a bit old and decrepit and according to my good old best friend I am in need of a wheelchair. But in all seriousness I am having a great day and it keeps getting better and better. 

Awful lighting but flowers, card, ring.
Woke up to my gorgeous boyfriend singing Happy Birthday to me, he then went to go and get me a huge bunch of beautiful flowers and my card which he wrote a little soppy message in because we are a soppy as couples could possibly come! He then also decided to do a fake proposal with a eternity ring band we had bought together (he made me go up and get it, cheeky sod) Opening up the little ring box and on one knee, made me laugh and of course I said yes ;) But all in all it was a joke and unfortunately was not a real engagement ring! (NO WEDDINGS UNTIL YOUR STABLE WITH MONEY SOPHIE!) Adding to the laughing and smiling he then brought me up scrambled eggs on toast with bacon, although I had to instruct him on how to make the scrambled eggs. 

Later on in the day I had my best friend come over and opened all her presents which were all wrapped delicately and then I just ripped them all open, I don't know anyone who carefully rips open a present? But each present represented me in a different way, I am not going to name every single present I got from her or my family but they are all so appreciated and I love every single person who gave them to me!

My brother did a wonderful job of my envelope and it did make me very proud to have him as my brother who can draw way better than me and is a lot more artist than me! 

Tonight I am to eat like anything with my second family (boyfriends) a good old chinese, I mean come on who doesn't love a chinese any day of the week no matter how you feel!? 

I will be filming a Shopping/Birthday Haul soon so keep checking for the video to be up and I should be posting again soon!

Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment