Friday 27 July 2012

DIY Tinted Moisturiser

So you don't seem to ever find the perfect tinted moisturiser? It's not the right colour, seems too thick or even too little coverage. Feels like a lot of effort to put it on and blend. Well this is the solution!

Your regular foundation + your trusty moisturiser = wonderful tinted moisturiser

It seems like total logic when you think about it  and you do wonder to yourself 
"Why did I not think of this ages ago!?" 

My foundation Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation - I find can be sometimes  abit stubborn to put on my skin and feel myself pretty much brushing some of my foundation off my own face from the pure 'blending'. My moisturiser Clean&Clear Dual Action Moisturiser Oil-Free is wonderful. I'm on my 2nd tube this year. My skin tends to be more oily in the summer  oily skin and my make up just runs off my face. 

Soo...to start of with get your foundation and your moisturiser. Add a little pea size of moisturiser and then a little more of your foundation (1 part moisturiser 2 part foundation) You can add this to the back of your hand, a mixing palette or anything you feel dandy using to mix it all up. Once you've mixed it all up with your foundation brush will most likely be easier but whatever floats your boat! Then all you do is add it to that wonderful face of yours and your pretty much done with your DIY Tinted Moisturiser!

Hope this has been helpful.

Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment