Thursday 20 March 2014

No Make-Up 'Selfie' for Cancer Research

So in the last day or two there has been a craze of no make-up selfies for girls that is very much like the whole neck nomination craze. This however isn't to get completely wasted and show how bad you are at downing a pint of gross beer! Yuck! But it is to raise awareness for Cancer Research, you are nominated by a friend, post a wonderful picture of your bare/naked face and also text BEAT to 70007 which donates £3 towards the cause, you then can nominate someone or more than one person to do the same. I was nominated twice so I donated twice with a total of £6 and I am also doing the Cancer Research Race for Life 5K run, so I am raising money from that.

Here is my bare face for Cancer Research


No comments:

Post a Comment